fashion 2010
this site the web

Little bow peep-toe

Little bow peep-toe.

Other than the classic pump and platform, I have always felt safe when wearing a pair of peep-toe heels. There is something so dainty, so feminine and just oh-so-fabulous about these girly classics. I will never forget the one time I went to a party and met up with my friends and coincedently we were all wearing a pair of peep toe platforms by different fabulous designers in the same shade of patent black leather. It really was quite a Kodak moment. My best friend is also a huge fan of the Peep toe heels and with her being an acoustic/rock musician; you would think that she went for the more edgier styles but no, peep toe heels really do bring out the girly and fabulous side of us all. However, I do remember that one time when everyone wore peep toe heels. It was really annoying and thus came in the Louboutin Prive Pump. So why did we stop wearing these fabulous heels? Because everyone started wearing them...and we can't have that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment