fashion 2010
this site the web

fashion acecoris 2010

There is so much I am doing and saying and trying to do as we speak. Well firstly, I am checking out the Iconic Bryan Boy blog website which is just incredible (with a little fabulous snippet of some lush Le Black Book) whilst I just got off the line with a friend of mine who is stressing about work, work and Work and whilst I am doing all of this, I am so excited about the end-of-year trip which I am planning as well as looking forward to the exciting and fabulous Le Black Book Garden Soiree at The Ivy, checking my email to see if Chronicles of Never designer Gareth Moody emailed me (not yet, in case you were wondering!), just got an email from This is a plain tee (type it into google if your curious) and did I totally deliberately forget to tell you that I am saving up for a Hermes Birkin bag by the end of this hectic year?? Well Okay, my faithful fashion readers would have picked up on my compulsive obsession since forever but it is only today where I really have an urge just to walk into Hermes and place an order and just kill my credit card in the process...which isn't really my ideal plan at all. Well since I am in such a wishy-washy-not-here-not-there mood, I was wondering if you would LOVE to help me pick out a pretty Hermes bag? Oh, how did I guess. You love it as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment