fashion 2010
this site the web

fashion girls 2010

After work drinks: Girls night out.

I am loving these little ideas of 'after work drinks' or a 'night out with the girls' which is just a lot of fun and maybe it is weird of me to take note of these things but it is only when I attend these things where I finally feel a little more self actualised. I remember when I was younger and I would watch my share of television shows and hear the perfect 22 year old say something fun like "You up for drinks after work?" and I'd be all "Oh my gosh! When can I do that?!" It's pretty darn awesome especially because my friends are all so different in which we get along mighty fine and fashionably fabulously (I love being the stylist!) and it is super fun to catch up and check out what they are wearing after work. You see, we have Hayley who is the more travel-flight attendant-hotel-hospitality-going-to-Paris-soon side of us all and she always looks fabulous in classic pieces mixed and matched up with gorgeous hand made jewellery and the perfect pair of outrageous but sensible pumps. After Hayles, we have Neha who is the embodiment of the female business-power-lawyer-woman who goes lovely with her signature office-style-power-dressing-I'm-a-lawyer which I just think is so much fun because she actually has the fabulousness of a Miranda style character only much younger and more fabulous. Lauren is the next girl on the block with her ideal looks being something pretty, sensible (I mean she is the primary-school-teacher-that-we-always-wanted) and something fashionable and printed in beautiful bright tones and colours. And then we have Sinclaire who is the most down-to-earth-loves-travelling-architecture-interior-design-journalist-designer ever. She does her look casual and unique in her sense of prettiness in clothing choice. She isn't daggy and loves a good platform with glittery gold edges and the perfect chiffon dress. She looks a bit like Tinkerbell. Finally we have me. I don't know exactly what went in my head when I wrote this on my 2threads account: A mixture of sophisticated and classic with traces of a lost bohemian but I have to say it sums me up perfectly.

Ps: See if you can guess who would wear what!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

funky x <3

Post a Comment