fashion 2010
this site the web

Choices, Choices, Choices

Something I’ve always wanted but never actually ever bought but will buy soon is perhaps a Herve Leger bandage dress. It is rather strange as I told my mother the same thing and she told me that she had owned a purple off-the-shoulder variety and had given it away to charity thus making it harder for me to get a hold on something just as fabulous. And that is when I realise that it is almost July which equals Stocktake or mid-year sales! Thank goodness for that. My next issue, however, is now that I got the discount and the cash; which one should I get?

PS: Did you know that the bandage dress was first made exclusive and iconic by Azzedine Alaia? It is quite controversial actually. Excuse my ironic tone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment