fashion 2010
this site the web

The Long weekend Part II

You probably noticed how lazy I have been during this long weekend (notice lack of articles). I honestly did not do anything worth writing about...well not really anyways. What I did do these glorious four days is watch tv and dvds. It is pretty amazing actually. I was originally the girl who just couldn't wait to spend the days getting out, going for long walks on the beach with my hands full of shopping bags and whatnot however this week was not really comprised of anything of that sort. Except perhaps, more along the lines of Window Shopping through the watching of fabulously fashion endorsed soap operas and dramas and movies. Ahh, the bliss. Nice clothes and a good juicy storyline. Who could ask for more? With that said, let me ask how was Your weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment